12 Jan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
These tacos are so delicious and perfect for any occasion. Bake Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos on a weeknight, at your next get together, or at your Super Bowl party. Whatever the reason, both meat eaters and veggie-heads alike will enjoy your tasty creation.
Eating this meal tastes like you’re chowing down on delicious bar food without packing in all the unhealthy ingredients and calories that come along with pub food.
The Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos do pack a little bit of a spice, so adjust the buffalo hot sauces as necessary for your taste pallet. I made these for Brigette, who can’t handle spice (not even pepper) and she was dancing all over the kitchen! It was both dinner and a show!
The cauliflower, topped with chopped cabbage and my Vegan Ranch Dressing is a must! The dressing helps to offset the spice of the tacos and really does elevate these tacos to the next level. This topped with the slightly crispy texture of the cauliflower, is what makes this meal a home run!
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 3 tbsp Bbq sauce of your choice
- 3/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 8-10 Corn Tortillas
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegan ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Add bite-size cauliflower, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 1/2 buffalo sauce and salt to taste to a large bowl. Toss until all cauliflower is completely coated.
- Place cauliflower on a lined baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, turning cauliflower once halfway through, baking until cauliflower is slightly crispy. If cauliflower is not crispy, turn oven to broil and bake an additional 5 minutes being careful not to burn.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with additional ½ cup of buffalo sauce and 1 tablespoon of bbq sauce.
- To serve, place cauliflower on corn tortillas, top with coleslaw and our vegan ranch dressing.